Re: [Chicken-users] Re: salmonella reports broken?

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: salmonella reports broken?
Date: 12 Mar 2008 14:55:54 -0300

Hi Graham and folks,

On 10 Mar 2008 17:06:15 -0300 Mario Domenech Goulart <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:56:04 -0400 "Graham Fawcett" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > It looks like the salmonella scheduled task is choking on something.
> > Recently the eggs are failing to build, showing this error text:
> >
> > Error: unbound variable: -script
> >
> > Not the end of the world, but I wasn't sure if you were aware of the
> > problem.
>
> Thanks for reporting this.  Actually, Ivan reported it yesterday and I
> have fixed it today.  So, tomorrow we'll have some useful results.

Salmonella reports are back:
http://chicken.wiki.br/automated-builds/current/salmonella-report

PS: sorry for the late response.  The fix I've applied the day before
yesterday didn't work (I misunderstood the -install-prefix option).
The fix I applied yesterday seems to be working fine.

Best wishes,
Mario