Re: [Chicken-users] autoconf build failing on posixunix.c

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] autoconf build failing on posixunix.c
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:41:01 +0000

Sorry I was not clear. I am using Chicken 3.0.0 but I am trying to
build a binary using the Chicken source together with my app. The
reason being I want to distribute the binary on platforms (embedded
Linux) without Chicken. It is just the posix unit giving me problems.
I only appear to be using a couple of functions from the posix unit so
I could I guess just add my own FFI to those functions and remove
posixunix.c from the build.

John.