Re: [Chicken-users] http cookie order

From: Tony Sidaway
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] http cookie order
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:40:59 +0100

Thanks for a very informative analysis.

Of course this whole problem only cropped up because we Schemers like
to build up lists by consing new elements to the front.  I would
probably have included a "reverse" in the result of the let loop
without thinking, but unless you have reason to suspect that attribute
order will matter somewhere down the line, that's just wasted CPU
cycles and wasted consing.  Of course, then somebody comes along and