Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Logo

From: Harri Haataja
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken Logo
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:09:13 +0300

On 19/04/2008, Joshua Griffith <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, I'm glad the products of procrastination aren't for naught!  I did
> one more side version that's a bit more web 2.0 (possibly useful as a
> footer):
> http://www.joshuagriffith.com/chicken/logo/chicken-glass-side-lg.png
>  I'll attempt to upload the pngs to the wiki.  If you want to fool around
> the source ai (CS3) or svg, I'll keep them on my site.

The format "preferred for editing" might be nice. Besides, svg can be
viewed in many contexts these days. I wonder if that web 2.0 icon
would scale down neatly into a default.ico for related webpages or
blogs.

--
I appear to be temporarily using gmail's horrible interface. I
apologise for any failure in my part in trying to make it do the right