Re: [Chicken-users] Soundex

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Soundex
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:04:53 -0500

On 6/16/08, Kyle R. Burton <address@hidden> wrote:
>> [felix wrote]
>> Well, why don't you make eggs from the stuff? I'd be delighted
>> to add it to the repository and can give you commit rights, if
>> you like.

> I'd be delighted to.  If we want that to happen sooner rather than
> later, I'll request some hand holding.  If you can wait on my free
> time (er, uh) then it'll take significantly longer.  The hand holding
> could be as simple as: go here, read this, do these steps, email the
> list w/questions.

See the tutorial at http://chicken.wiki.br/eggs%20tutorial .
Basically, check out a read-write copy of the repository
using your (forthcoming) SVN userid, and study that wiki page
and the existing eggs.  Looking at existing eggs really helps
when learning to do things The Chicken Way.

You can study existing eggs and create your own eggs locally
without read-write access in the meantime.