Re: [Chicken-users] Profiling large programs

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Profiling large programs
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

also, a 35X growth is not normal for profiling, and doesnt happen in the
general case, which is why i was asking to see your scheme source.

-elf

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 address@hidden wrote:

Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:55:07 -0700 (PDT), elf wrote:

How large is the generated C file when profiling is not enabled?

Only 37MB compared to 1300MB with profiling.
(I cannot provide the Scheme source, but I assume that compiling
chicken itself with -profile should show a similar effect.)

Sven