Re: [Chicken-users] Creating and testing eggs

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Creating and testing eggs
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:21:53 +0900

In your meta file, you have the following declarations:

      (doc-from-wiki)
      (documentation "doc.html")

You have to have one or the other, but not both. So either remove
(doc-from-wiki) and add file doc.html to the SVN directory for soundex,
or remove (documentation ...) and add a soundex wiki page.

  Currently, when chicken-setup is supplied with the -local <dir>
option, it expects to find eggs under directory <dir>/<eggname>. This
means that it will not be able to find eggs located under
<dir>/<eggname>/trunk. A better way to test egg compilation and
installation would be to cd to the directory that contains the egg .setup
file, and run chicken-setup there. When chicken-setup sees a .setup
file in the current directory, it executes it.

   -Ivan