[Chicken-users] Chicken pre-release 3.4.0

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] Chicken pre-release 3.4.0
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:10:03 +0900

Hi all,

   I have merged Chicken trunk with the prerelease branch in the SVN
repository, and I plan on making another minor release of Chicken
before the end of the month. This will include bug fixes that have
accumulated over the past couple of months, new unit files, and an
upgrade of the bundled PCRE.  I am testing the prerelease with
salmonella under Linux and MacOS X. Please try it out and let me know
if there are any problems.

   -Ivan

--
"You don't need a license to drive a sandwich."
   --Spongebob Squarepants