[Chicken-users] Re: let-location & modules

From: F. Wittenberger
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: let-location & modules
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 12:45:20 +0200

Am Mittwoch, den 08.10.2008, 09:29 +0200 schrieb felix winkelmann:
> On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:32 PM, Jörg F. Wittenberger
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > I'm seeing a dark spot in the future...
> >

> I understand that this needs some getting used to. We are fundamentally
> changing the whole syntax and name-resolution system, and it is likely
> that the documentation is not up to date.

No problem.  I welcome the change in principle.  Personally the timing
has hit me a bit.

Yesterday I tried to convert my code to the module system.  But that
failed.  For the time being I managed to get along without modules.

I've got the impression - though this is probably wrong - that I can
either convert everything into modules or nothing at all.

How do I mix modules and plain code?  I'd like to convert them one by
one.