Re: [Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?

From: Stephen Eilert
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] SDL egg: SDL_GL_SwapBuffers() not implemented?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:33:59 +0000

On Feb 15, 2009, at 11:51 PM, Koen Weddepohl wrote:

I managed to download the changes through chicken-setup now.

sdl-gl-swap-buffers works fine, the graphics are displaying.

The functions sdl-gl-set-attribute and sdl-gl-get-attribute are recognized, but when I call sdl-gl-get-attribute it doesn't seem to return the value I've set with sdl-set-attribute. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, I haven't used these two functions before.

Cheers,

Koen Weddepohl

Did you actually have to use the sdl-get-attribute and sdl-set- attribute for the graphics to display?

Stephen