Re: [Chicken-users] Re: platform development

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: platform development
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Aleksej Saushev wrote:

Elf <address@hidden> writes:

I rather doubt AIX is in widespread use, although it's theoretically supported
by one of the build systems formerly used.

If you want build log, contact me, maybe I'll find a way.

You're running on AIX? (I honestly just pulled an example out of my hat for
an uncommon architecture, no offence was intended.)  Please update the page,
then.

-elf