Re: [Chicken-users] Scope problem?

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Scope problem?
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 18:33:48 -0600

Jeremy Sydik wrote:
I actually ported this a few weeks back and have been running with no problems. The original author, Alex Drummond was going to email Felix to get me hooked up to commit the new egg, but I haven't heard what has become of that.

Great, I'll check it out--I'm interested to see what, if anything, I did differently from you.

--
Matt Gushee
: Bantam - lightweight file manager : matt.gushee.net/software/bantam/ :