[Chicken-users] Wiki Syntax and Chicken for Python Programmers

From: Jack Trades
Subject: [Chicken-users] Wiki Syntax and Chicken for Python Programmers
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:47:30 -0400

I've recently been working on the "Chicken for Python Programmers" document.  It is now programatically generated so I'm wondering if there is anywhere to find the wiki syntax, so I can eventually output it in wiki format.

I've re-organized the document and just about doubled its size.  It's also now hosted at sourceforge http://plr.sourceforge.net/python-to-chicken.html, so that should take care of the formatting issues.   I'm also working on a Python/Chicken to C version (and maybe more languages in the future).  I plan to make it user editable in a sort-of wiki format (in fact it works that way on my box, but I don't have the time/patience to get it working on sourceforge).

Chicken for Python Programmers Stats:

Total Concepts:   392
Total Solutions:   735

Jack Trades