Re: [Chicken-users] How to report a bug?

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] How to report a bug?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 14:26:51 +0900

Hi Jeronimo,

  Just before where it says you must fill in your name and e-mail
address, it says that you must email me to register a username and
password on the Chicken Trac instance. So send me your preferred
username and password encoded with htpasswd (or in plain text), and I
will set up the account for you.

   -Ivan