Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg - some examples does not work here

From: Mario Domenech Goulart
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Qt egg - some examples does not work here
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:19:57 -0400

Hi Arthur

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:53:43 -0300 Arthur Maciel <address@hidden> wrote:

> I`ve perfectly installed Qt egg (using qt-sdk package from Kubuntu as
> the Qt4 source) and hello-world.scm example runs smoothly.
>
> But when I try to run editor.scm or egg-browser.scm eggs I get:
>
> QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: inotify_add_watch failed:File or
> directory not found
> Segmentation fault
>
> What might be the problem?

I cannot reproduce the problem here (Ubuntu 9.10, chicken 4.5.0).

A google query for "QInotifyFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths:
inotify_add_watch failed:File" (without quotes) returns a lot of
things.  Maybe it's related to some system [mis]configuration.

Best wishes.
Mario
--
http://parenteses.org/mario