Re: [Chicken-users] wiki not colorizing colorize sample

From: John Gabriele
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki not colorizing colorize sample
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 21:15:58 -0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Moritz Heidkamp
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Peter Bex <address@hidden> writes:
>> Maybe Moritz can add some more nifty styling :)
>
> I did! Actually, there was some styling in place already but it seems
> the HTML generated by colorize has changed, is that possible? The
> selector I used assumed that symbols are always nested within an <i>
> element. Well, long story short, it looks nicer now :-)

Hi,

I just noticed a glitch in the code sample at
http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/qwiki under "Create a subversion
repository". I'm seeing the comment ";; checked out" show up syntax
highlighted like a comment, but the comment line above it is not --
even though it is also a comment.

Also, is there any reason why the strings are rendering the same color
as the code around them?

---John