Re: [Chicken-users] wiki not colorizing colorize sample

From: Peter Bex
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] wiki not colorizing colorize sample
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:26:18 +0200

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 09:15:58PM -0400, John Gabriele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just noticed a glitch in the code sample at
> http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/qwiki under "Create a subversion
> repository". I'm seeing the comment ";; checked out" show up syntax
> highlighted like a comment, but the comment line above it is not --
> even though it is also a comment.

Thanks for the bugreport.  It's actually a bug in the original code from
Lisppaste, but it processes its strings slightly differently so it
doesn't show up as often.  But here's evidence:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/115576

Compare that to a properly highlighted comment:
http://paste.lisp.org/display/115575

I've now fixed this in colorize 0.3.  This should also be updated
this weekend.

> Also, is there any reason why the strings are rendering the same color
> as the code around them?

Because Moritz decided not to give them a particular color, I suppose ;)

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://sjamaan.ath.cx