Re: [Chicken-users] Re: seg fault

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: seg fault
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 08:40:19 -0600

We've been over this a few times and haven't found a reliable solution, mainly
because no devs have 10.6.   The issue is not the kernel but the default output
format of gcc itself. If anyone has a reliable way to determine that for all
10.6 installs, and which still works for all 10.4 and 10.5, please let us know.
 Undoubtedly some project has gotten this right.

Barring that, you have to manually set ARCH on 10.6.

Jim