[Chicken-users] sqlite3 egg still failing in experimental branch

From: .alyn.post.
Subject: [Chicken-users] sqlite3 egg still failing in experimental branch
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:35:35 -0700

Thomas,

The sqlite3 is still failing to compile in the experimental branch:

http://pestilenz.org/~ckeen/salmonella-report/2011-01-14/sqlite3.html

Will you apply the patches I sent you to the sqlite3 egg?  Since
sqlite3 won't compile, I can't test my own packages against the
experimental branch.  I believe a few other packages won't compile
as well.

After Felix e-mailed me the reference for the fixnum arthimetic
procedures, I was able to modify genturfa'i to use those procedures
rather than declaring fixnum.  Would you like a new patch that uses
this same approach in sqlite3?  Disabling the fixnum declare but
replacing you maths operations with fixnum versions?

What do you need to get the sqlite3 egg updated to compile against
the experimental branch?

-Alan
--
.i ko djuno fi le do sevzi