[Chicken-users] scrutinizer.scm in git 'enhanced-srutiny'

From: J Altfas
Subject: [Chicken-users] scrutinizer.scm in git 'enhanced-srutiny'
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:05:30 -0800

This may be old news already, but I was curious about the "enhanced-scrutiny"
branch in git.  Found out that it wouldn't compile (last 2 changes).

It stopped at scrutinizer.scm, and looking at the file...well, it looks sorta
mangled.  I tried to make sense of it, but didn't get far due to lack of time
and familiarity with it.

Looks like it showed up with change "resolved conflicts" (commit
ff5ec0968e287aa3d8ae65378fbc806a26cc2523).

BTW, I played a bit with the "functor" branch a few days ago--interesting, and
I think I have an instance where it could be useful.

Thanks,
Jules.