Re: [Chicken-users] help -- segmentation fault when (import chicken)

From: HP Wei
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] help -- segmentation fault when (import chicken)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:59:04 -0400

OK,  I also noticed David Murray's suggestion after I sent my previous email
(on Sat eve) --
        about 64 vs 32 bit issue.

Now,
** from the src of 4.7.0
** using David Murray's  'make install PLATFORM=macosx ARCH=x86-64

==>  it compiled ok !!

and (import chicken)   gives NO segmentation fault.

Thanks a LOT,
HP