[Chicken-users] lightweight inheritance

From: Felix
Subject: [Chicken-users] lightweight inheritance
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 23:39:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

In the survery results (thanks to Ivan, once again!), I noticed that
record-inheritance was requested, in particular something less
heavyweight than "coops". This is indeed a problem, and has to be
addressed sooner or later, but until then I'd like to suggest
"protobj" (originally by Neil Van Dyke), which has been very helpful
to me in many projects. Protobj is very simple, concise, lightweight,
super-flexible and surprisingly fast:

  http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/protobj

Just wanted to mention it.