Re: [Chicken-users] a memory issue; mildly scaring to me

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] a memory issue; mildly scaring to me
Date: 24 Sep 2011 22:53:21 +0200

On Sep 24 2011, Jörg F. Wittenberger wrote:

On Sep 24 2011, Peter Bex wrote:

Please try the current master first; it contains some bugfixes to
the types database, which make those irregex errors go away
(changeset 0fbbba9d5fc0dcce7b2364beaf3396d501967d0e).

To be sure, I recompiled my prog with the 4.7.4 chicken.

Now I am where I least which where to be.  Or maybe at the begin of
a successful bug hunt?  Now my prog will eat all memory.  Always.

For no mildly good looking reasons.

:-(

I better find a nice place on my pillow for tonight.