Re: [Chicken-users] severe bug in file-exists?

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] severe bug in file-exists?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:10:46 +0200

* Sven Hartrumpf <address@hidden> [110928 14:57]:
> Hi all.
>
> I have just lost some files (fortunately, they can be restored somehow)
> because file-exists? returned #f for large files (> 2 GB).

I am sorry to hear that. This seems to be an issue with 32bit chickens.
Thanks for the report, I hope the data is not lost completely.

I have files bug #706 in the tracker.
https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/706

Kind regards,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let