Re: [Chicken-users] FrOSCon 2011 Talks

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] FrOSCon 2011 Talks
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 22:40:49 +0200

* John Gabriele <address@hidden> [110823 07:27]:
> Regarding the chickenista guide pdf, some minor issues I noticed:

[snip]

> As far as more substantial feedback on the content itself, I would've
> liked longer descriptions for most of the bullet points in section
> 4.4, as well as more explanation about what exactly a "unit" is and
> what the differences are between units, extensions, eggs, and modules.
>
> Thanks again for the docs!

I finally managed to import the guide to the wiki at
https://wiki.call-cc.org/chickenista-guide

This page is linked from the tutorials section so maybe newcomers
will find it more easily.

Thanks John and everyone who helped here!

Kind regards,

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let