[Chicken-users] Tracing (Another NOOB Q)

From: Curtis Cooley
Subject: [Chicken-users] Tracing (Another NOOB Q)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 08:52:09 -0700

In the manual on the wiki it says you can use the ,tr command to trace
a function like:

#;5> ,tr fact
#;5> (fact 3)
|(fact 3)
| (fact 2)
|  (fact 1)
|   (fact 0)
|   fact -> 1
|  fact -> 1
| fact -> 2
|fact -> 6
6

but there does not appear to be a ,tr command anymore. I've tried a
couple of the others that seemed similar, but could not find anything.
This would be really helpful as I make my way through SICP. Can it
still be done?

--
Curtis Cooley
address@hidden