[Chicken-users] [4.7.0.3-st] Compiling on Solaris 10

From: Nicolas Pelletier
Subject: [Chicken-users] [4.7.0.3-st] Compiling on Solaris 10
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:48:43 +0900

Hello Chickeners,

today I tried to compile the latest stable Chicken, 4.7.0.3-st on
Solaris 10 (sparc), only to find out the the build fails: I used

    gmake PLATFORM=SunOS PREFIX=$HOME

and make signalled a circular dependency while looking for apply-hack.sparc.S.

As it turns out, there is a apply-hack.sparc64.S... but nothing for
the other. I am not familiar with the sparc architecture, so I am
looking for advice on what to do. Also please tell me if you need more
information.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

--
Nicolas