Re: [Chicken-users] Trouble loading source file in csi

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Trouble loading source file in csi
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 14:47:33 -0600

Ha-ha. Whoops!

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Matt Gushee <address@hidden> wrote:

I am developing a chicken library, and attempting to perform some rudimentary tests in csi as I go. However, when I try to load the file

  (load "text-menu.scm")

I get the following error:

:
:    Error: history entry index out of range: 0

Apparently the problem was that I wrote '#' instead of '#f' in a couple of places. So the REPL did right to catch my error. I'd still be interested to know why the file would load without error (and seemingly function normally) after the calls to USE (which, by the way, have to be entered manually at the prompt--I have several USEs in my .csirc, and they didn't allow the file to load).

--
Matt Gushee