Re: [Chicken-users] spock tests

From: Thomas Hintz
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] spock tests
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:13:48 -0700

attached results of first test for firefox-16 chrome-22 and ie9. Second test works in firefox and chrome, which are on linux.

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Felix <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!

There has been a new version of Spock (0.9) (that Scheme->JS compiler
thingy) that uses a slightly changed unwinding strategy ("return"
instead of "throw"), which promises better compatibility with stupid
browsers and flaky JS engines.

If you have a minute, please point your browser to

  http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/spock/test.html

and

  http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/spock/threads.html

The former takes quite a while to run, the latter needs canvas
support.  I tested with Conkeror 0.9.1 and Firefox 3.6.3, which seem
to run both tests OK. I would be very interested to see whether these
work or fail for you, and on which browsers (IE in particular).