Re: [Chicken-users] The (unemployed) Schemers and Lispers guild @ 29c3

From: Moritz Heidkamp
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] The (unemployed) Schemers and Lispers guild @ 29c3
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 17:26:37 +0100

Hi all,

as Christian already mentioned I also took part in the assembly and
concur with him in that it was a delightful experience. I would
definitely like to repeat it next year. Some Haskell people suggested to
do a functional programming assembly together at 30c3. That sounds like
a great idea, what do you think?

Christian Kellermann <address@hidden> writes:
> Also thanks go to Klaus Trainer for the introduction into Joxa, a
> scheme for the erlang VM.

Small correction: Joxa is not a Scheme but a custom Lisp, partly
inspired by Clojure. I recommend checking it out, they have a parallel
compiler and stuff like that!

Happy new year all around
Moritz