[Chicken-users] example of minimal dynamic "hello world" with spiffy?

From: matt welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] example of minimal dynamic "hello world" with spiffy?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:14:56 -0700

I've read the docs several times and searched via google for examples.
I'm sure the answer to this question is staring right back at me but I'm
not seeing it. Using spiffy only, how does one write a super simple
dynamic hello world?

Say for example I have a function that can read values from a one-wire
interface and I want to get that via http and perhaps set vars also.

I.e. call a function such as (one-wire-query 'temp1) from something
like:

http://192.168.0.12/temp1

or to set a value

http://192.168.0.12/set?fan1=1

I'm guessing that with-headers and send-response are where I should
start but not sure how they are intended to work. A trivial "hello
world" example would be a great help.

Thanks,

Matt
-=-