Re: [Chicken-users] Some questions about loading libraries

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some questions about loading libraries
Date: 20 Jan 2013 17:49:50 +0100

sorry to follow up to my own post on off-topic (except for being a chicken use case)

I forgot to add a link I wanted to give for those interested in more detail.

Here is a slightly modified snapshot (CSS removed and front page changed)
I took these days from the application serving the askemos.org virtual host.

This snapshot is for illustration. It was again modified: access control
protection was set such that anonymous visitors would get full access to
several of the ugly views visible to the editor (so you may explore
*all* of the sqlite tables and the contract was changed for one
denying any and all modifications so don't push "submit-buttons"; or do so
-- you'll end up with error messages and no effect.

http://askemos.org/A74c3f2644819d5eb04fa18af4cb3972d

(For the contract follow the link "Action" here
http://askemos.org/A74c3f2644819d5eb04fa18af4cb3972d?xmlns=a  )