Re: [Chicken-users] Best way to share memory between C and Chicken

From: Dan Leslie
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Best way to share memory between C and Chicken
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 13:43:36 -0700

The first release of posix-semaphore is available at:
https://github.com/dleslie/posix-semaphore-egg

I put some effort to make the return values and parameters scheme-types-friendly, so you should be able to use it in a manner not unlike you would expect to in C. It's thoroughly untested, but I'll write some docs and examples when I get a chance; however bug reports and pull requests are always welcome.

-Dan