[Chicken-users] ANN: New egg released: Coq au Vin (blogware)

From: Matt Gushee
Subject: [Chicken-users] ANN: New egg released: Coq au Vin (blogware)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:01:26 -0600

After many trials and tribulations, I am pleased to announce the
initial release of Coq au Vin, a Chicken Scheme blogging engine.

I'm not going to say a whole lot here, but if you are interested,
please visit the official Coq au Vin blog (self-hosted, of course!):

    http://coq-au-vin.sapparicms.org/

I'll just add a couple of notes:

* It's alpha code, so expect lots of bugs

* There's an egg, which you should be able to install as soon as Mario
adds it to the collection (Hi, Mario). I.e.,

     chicken-install coq-au-vin

  I've posted the egg doc already.

* The egg doesn't yet include anything that communicates with the web,
but I've created an examples collection that does. It is separate from
the egg because it includes a lot of junk that is specific to the
example programs, and which you don't need to actually use the egg.
The examples collection is *not* an egg, but you can obtain it from my
GitHub repo:

    https://github.com/mgushee/coq-au-vin-examples

So of course you can do:

   git clone https://github.com/mgushee/coq-au-vin-examples.git

* The egg document is just the API. For general info, tutorials, and
announcements, please visit the above-mentioned blog.

* Last but not least, I've created a Google group for discussion:

   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/coq-au-vin-blogware

  Please use this group for any in-depth questions or comments.

Thanks, and I hope you will find this useful!