Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] FUSE interface

From: richo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [ANN] FUSE interface
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:36:44 -0800

On 25/12/13 10:26 +1300, Evan Hanson wrote:
There is now a FUSE[1] interface available:

 http://wiki.call-cc.org/egg/fuse

It's been only lightly tested so far, so I'd appreciate hearing about
any issues people have with it, especially troubles installing or
running the examples.

Happy holidays,

Evan

[1]: http://fuse.sourceforge.net/

I for one salute you, you have made my festivus.

Have you done any benchmarking or profiling against other high level wrappers
around fuse?

--
richo || Today's excuse:

Power surges on the Underground.