Re: [Chicken-users] Seeking feedback on Scheme/Chicken skills

From: z_axis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Seeking feedback on Scheme/Chicken skills
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:38:50 +0800

Great jobs! hope to see more chicken based applications

在 Sat, 18 Jan 2014 11:05:50 +0800,Benjamin Silbaugh <address@hidden> 写道:

Greetings!

I have started some Chicken projects on Github (see:
https://github.com/bsilbaugh ), that might be of interest to the broader
Chicken community:

* Tuples: https://github.com/bsilbaugh/chicken-tuples

* Tiny Vectors: https://github.com/bsilbaugh/chicken-tiny-vectors

* Tiny Matrices: https://github.com/bsilbaugh/chicken-tiny-matrices

I have not formally release any of these projects as Eggs, as my Scheme
programming skills are still in-utero, and I would like to get some
feedback from the community if possible.

I do want to thank the Chicken devs for all of their hard work! So far
programming with Chicken as been a lot of fun.

Best regards,

 Ben

"If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you'll never
learn." -- Professor Faber in Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Brandbury