Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with the "dollar" egg.

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Problems with the "dollar" egg.
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:34:02 -0500

Daniel Carrera scripsit:

> Error: unbound variable: foreign-lambda*

The Chicken FFI does not work in the interpreter.

> I have installed the numbers egg. When I run (use numbers) I get a lot of
> warnings to the effect of:

I can't replicate this.  The procedures are being overridden as explained,
but you shouldn't see warnings about them unless you are explicitly
importing the "scheme" or "chicken" libraries, which is never necessary
outside a module.  In a module, just ignore the warnings.

--
"The serene chaos that is Courage, and the phenomenon   address@hidden
of Unopened Consciousness have been known to the        John Cowan