|Subject:||[Chicken-users] New egg: physics|
|Date:||Thu, 15 May 2014 23:14:35 +0200|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.5.0|
I would like to announce my first egg: physics. It is a more
high-level wrapper to the brilliant Chipmunk2D physics library.|
Some highlights include:
- The possibility of passing regular Chicken functions as callbacks.
- Using regular Chicken objects as user data.
- Garbage collection.
- The possibility of optionally using 'map' instead of Chipmunk's iterator functions.
Things left to do are:
- More testing and adding some unit tests.
- Finishing the documentation and adding some examples.
If you want to take a look, the source can be found at:
A more low-level wrapper to Chipmunk is required and can be found at:
The documentation can be found at:
As this is my first egg I might have done things wrongly or suboptimal, any pointers are welcome.
Plui(j)zer (I'm trying to get rid of that j)
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|