Re: [Chicken-users] Some eggs I'd like to add to svn

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Some eggs I'd like to add to svn
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 22:28:12 -0700

Yikes, when read on my phone my email looks very long! Here is a brief version:

I'd like to add some eggs to svn:

1. refdb - gnumeric spreadsheet to branch/merge friendly flat file converter.

2. histstore - command line history database

3. mfind - file tree store similar to gnu locate

4. timesnitch - statistically measure where you spend your time.

5. margs - simplistic argument processor.

And (adding this one) ...

6. stml - minimal cgi web app framework.

Any objections to my adding these? Any objections/suggestions about the names?

Thanks!

Matt
-=-