Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL egg option defaults poll

From: Florian Zumbiehl
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] OpenSSL egg option defaults poll
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:45:42 +0200

Hi,

> thanks for the heads up, I had totally forgotten about these
> patches. Can they be found somewhere online? I'd like to take a look
> again, perhaps they aren't that hard to incorporate.

You probably didn't know about them yet, and they are unpublished so far, I
just have pointed out the breakage to andjpb some time ago, and that we
didn't want to pull in the broken code, and it seems things got stuck
there. If you want to have the diffs, I should be able to post them, I
don't have a clue whether there are any conflicts atm.

> Incidentally I just added a ssl-set-cipher-list! to the trunk of the
> egg as well, since I thought this would really be useful to
> strengthen security.

Yeah, that commit message on IRC reminded me, prompting me to have a look
at the mailing list, and sending the mail :-)

Florian