Re: [Chicken-users] Linking object files without additional source

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Linking object files without additional source
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 23:01:43 +0000

Hello Mathieu,

That is not how you link objects files.
You could create an archive for this purpose using:

ar rc foreign-interfaces.a sources/foreign-interfaces/fastcgi.o
sources/foreign-interfaces/sqlite.o

Make sure you have compiled the object files as library units, see:
http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Using%20the%20compiler#an-example-with-multiple-files

good luck,
Richard