[Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits

From: fuhz
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 14:33:37 +0100 (CET)

Hi Christian,
I got some internet issues recently, but everything is fine now, i am back in the real world :D
I reproduced the issue on Windows 7 64 bits.
Build script:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=ebeda32cf764bda4ece3eb4e93abc86f3e865594
Build log:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=995e680243eb90eb01b23f1986a8050060f5326f
Slime install script:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=5ae5c548a8322d157bdc1c24bcd0edc673118ef7
Slime install log:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=b10640f67bfd6ebe45ba411260573d24e99a29e8
Slime use log:
http://paste.call-cc.org/paste?id=d1265c2b3443ab5ad9ef14a689d88dc49684a4bf
I believe it's a 64-bit related issue, because I didn't reproduce this problem on Windows 32 bits with the same steps (another toolchain and ARCH=x86).
Regards,
Pascal