Re: [Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re : Re: package fmt crash on Windows 7 64-bits
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:36:05 +0100

Hi!

* address@hidden <address@hidden> [141213 14:59]: >
> I believe it's a 64-bit related issue, because I didn't reproduce
> this problem on Windows 32 bits with the same steps (another toolchain
> and ARCH=x86).

On 64 bit Windows the apply hack is disabled, we need a port of
that.  Not having the apply hack means that the number of arguments
a procedure can have is limited.

Maybe this causes trouble with the fmt egg...

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.