Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken program: How to clean up the working directo

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken program: How to clean up the working directory
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:45:17 +0100

* Bahman Movaqar <address@hidden> [141214 00:49]:
> I'm working on a simple project which I created using "chicken-hatch".
> Thanks to the author of this egg, all's fine and going smoothly.
> However, I just wonder if there is a way to clean up the working
> directory of the program in a way that "make clean" does? Removing
> object files, binary files and other compilation left-over stuff.

No, chicken-install is too dumb in that regard. However if you use
the system egg to define your dependencies, then you could use
clean-system to clean up the compilation artifacts.

HTH,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.