Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-install on MS Windows 7 with TDM-GCC-32

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-install on MS Windows 7 with TDM-GCC-32
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:58:31 +0200

Claude Marinier <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>

> Chicken-install complains about the location.
>

>     chicken-install numbers
>
>     Error: no default location defined - please use `-location' option
>

> I have been looking for a while (Google) but have not found how to specify
> the location (or rather which location to specify). I tried the following
> but that’s not it.
>

>     chicken-install -location http://code.call-cc.org/svn/chicken-eggs
> numbers

The location is defined in $PREFIX/share/chicken/setup.defaults, does
that exist for you?

As for call-cc.org it's http://code.call-cc.org/cgi-bin/henrietta.cgi

Did you install the rc candidate to a non standard location? Or did you
omit the make install step?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.