Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken works great on Debian noroot on android - an

From: Matt Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken works great on Debian noroot on android - any suggestions for best path for graphics?
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 10:54:40 -0700

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 2:28 AM, "Jörg F. Wittenberger" <address@hidden> wrote:

This assessment is surprising to me.  Maybe I did not yet run into the
issues?

For a couple of days I've been trying this out.  On debian/ARM.

Just yesterday I discovered a severe bug in the iup egg (and reported to
Thomas Chust in private mail).  This sure needs to be fixed.  There is
also an issue with the integration into the i/o polling.  (I sent a
related question to the iup list just minutes ago.)

But otherwise is seems to work quite well.

Ah, I'll give it a try. For some reason I thought it didn't work.