Re: [Chicken-users] Passing in a scheme function into C to be called lat

From: Jörg F . Wittenberger
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Passing in a scheme function into C to be called later
Date: 19 Jul 2017 11:53:17 +0200

On Jul 18 2017, David Astels wrote:

I'm integrating the Paho C MQTT client code with chicken. The publish stuff works fine; it's just straight-up calling C functions.

Subscribing is puzzling me and I assume someone has encountered a similar situation at some point. I need to be able to pass a scheme function to a call to a C function. It then gets stored and is needs to be called by the message received callback (a C function).

Any thoughts?

Dave

Did you come across the "Callbacks" section in the manual already?
http://wiki.call-cc.org/man/4/Callbacks

To me it looks as this should answer your question, does it?

Best

/Jörg