Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.0.0 release candi

From: Leonardo Taccari
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] [Chicken-announce] [ANN] CHICKEN 5.0.0 release candidate 1 available
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 23:59:24 +0200

Hello Peter and the entire CHICKEN community!
just some reports on trying the first RC on some NetBSD machines
(TLDR; everything seems running fine!).

Peter Bex writes:
> [...]
> If you can, please let us know the following information about the
> environment you tested the RC tarball on:
> [...]

Operating system: NetBSD
Hardware platform: aarch64, amd64
C Compiler: gcc 6.4.0
Installation works?: yes
Tests work?: yes
Installation of eggs works?: yes

Both running NetBSD-current (8.99.15 on the amd64 machine and
8.99.23 on the aarch64 (a Pinebook)).

NetBSD/aarch64 is a pretty new port (for NetBSD) but I can confirm
that also there all tests passes and the `spiffy' egg correctly
install!

Thank you very much and keep up the good work!