[Chicken-users] C5 egg format and data files organized in multiple subdi

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] C5 egg format and data files organized in multiple subdirectories
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:14:12 -0700

Hi all,

One of my eggs includes a number of data files that are organized in
sub-folders, and I was wondering what would be the best way to
represent this file structure in the C5 egg file. I see from the
documentation that a `destination' property can be specified for data
components, but that appears to be an absolute path. Is there a way to
specify a relative path, or is there an alternative? Thanks and best
regards,

-Ivan