Re: [Chicken-users] Back from the dead: pstk

From: ipcore
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Back from the dead: pstk
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 12:09:23 +0100

Ok, you've convinced me ;)

Github repo is updated with history and old releases, so all cases should be covered now. I've also included the html documentation, as suggested by Vasilij.

Best wishes,
-Heinz

On 2/26/19 3:59 PM, John Cowan wrote: >> From my viewpoint, it's not so much about preserving history (though
that's
a Good Thing if you can get it cheaply, which you can), but avoiding two
separate repos for C4 and C5.  That can only be a maintenance headache,
with porting patches to the mainline of the code from C5 to C4 (or vice
versa).